1. Please pay attention to confirm whether the PU wheel hole style is suitable, the motor shaft diameter, whether it is compatible with the motor bracket and then place an order to purchase!（Only for our motor Mount）
2. Works with Flywheel wheels Cruiser clones ，diameter:83/90/97/100MM Width: 52MM pu wheel 6rectangular holes wheel
3. Only suitable for 50series（5065）brushless motor， （Little Pulleys Aperture: 8MM
4. The size of the motor bracket suitable for 50series（5065）brushless motor must be compatible, and the adjustable bracket is required to meet the belt circumference of 270MM
5. pulleys wheel 36/12 5M HTD belt width 10MM perimeter270MM
Brand: VANPRO SKU: SKU1314 NAME:Electric skateboard 8352，9052，9752 PU wheel synchronous pulleyswheel set,10MMBELT perimeter270 The large synchronous pulleyswheel has an inner diameter of 22mm, which is integrated with the wheel and fits into the skateboard Trucks to ensure that the diameter of the Trucks is less than 18MM. which is integrated with the wheel and fits into the skateboard Trucks to ensure that the diameter of the Trucks is less than 18MM. Meet Length 11MM width 6MM number 6 rectangular holes, two holes center distance 17MM ，PU WHEEL into the skateboard Trucks to ensure that the wheel， the hole diameter is fixed by M5 screws, the PU wheel is : diameter: 83MM,90MM,97MM,100MM width: 52MM PU 6rectangular holes skateboard wheel Material: synchronous pulleyswheel：aluminum Specification: net weight：210g 5M synchronous pulleyswheel: large teeth 36 / small teeth 12 Size synchronous pulleysgear teeth 11MM Large synchronous pulleyswheel hollowed out inside diameter：46MM Small sync wheel inner diameter：8MM Belt：5M perimeter270 width 10MM Package Included: 1*5MSize sync wheel 1*Belt 1*Stainless steel fixed ring （1*3MM 1*2MM 1*1.5MM） L wrench ( 5*M4 5*M3 ）Machine screws 7*M5 Fixing screw 7*M4 Nylon column - Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement. - Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank for your understanding.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.